Bottom Car furnaces
The material is placed on the bogie, that goes inside the heating chamber and forms its floor.
Energy efficiency class
Class 3/5 AMS 2750: from +/- 8 C° to +/- 14 C°
In this type of industrial furnace the material is positioned on a bogie that enters in the furnace from the frontal side. Once inside, the bogie forms the floor of the heating chamber. The heating is achieved with gas or electricity, with burners, radiant tubes or resistances.
The structure of Our Bogie-Hearth furnaces is made of solid steel tubes and profiles. The heating chamber is insulated with ceramic fibre and refractory material for high temperatures. The heating is usually achieved with gas burners that ensure a very good energy saving, alternatively with radiant tubes or electrical resistances. The loading and unloading operations are very easy due to the mobility of the Bogie.
Common heat treatments
- It can have huge internal volume for treatment of big components.
- Loading capacity from few Kgs to hundreds of Tons.
- It is possible to install the furnace outside of the factory to avoid footprint inside the facility.
- Footprint can become very big for bigger furnaces.
- Non-continuous production.
- It is possible to install a heat recovery system in the gas plant.
- Custom size of furnace
- Aesthetic customisation
- Easy loading and unloading
- Heating with gas burners/radiant tubes/electrical resistances
- Insulation with refractory materials and ceramic fibre
What you get
Choose the color
We guarantee lifetime assistance, via phone or email. If your furnace is connected to the internet, we’ll also be able to remotely check the status of the machine and offer a quick and precise diagnostic.
Spare parts for free
Made in Italy
What you can get
Our furnaces can be connected to the internet. This enables Our technicians to perform a checkup of the machine to guarantee fast and precise diagnosis.
You don’t want to think about the packaging? No problem! MWS can do it for You. Our packaging guarantees the maximum safety for road or naval shipments.
Assembly at your factory
MWS furnaces can be equipped with digital recorder to store and print heat treatment reports and graphs, both to store the data and apply certifications to them.